Mark Your Calendars: March 24-26, 2021
Workshops will be held on March 24, 2021 at the Hilton Omaha
Conference will be held on March 25-26, 2021 at the CHI Health Center Omaha
What YOU and YOUR SCHOOL Receive from Attending the 2021 Spring NETA Conference:
- Over 200+ featured, breakout, and interactive educational technology sessions from which to choose on Thursday and Friday
- Numerous hands-on workshops designed to give you a more in-depth experience
- Nationally recognized Speakers
- Admittance to an Esports Tournament
- Playgrounds where YOU can personally experience the Newest Technologies
- Opportunity to meet and interact with Over 100 Exhibitors
- Networking Opportunities to Expand YOUR Professional Learning Network to Continue Learning Throughout the Year
YOU will learn about technology in education and how you can implement it directly into your school/classrooms starting NOW!
YOU have the opportunity to share what YOU learn with YOUR staff members- YOU can be the change agent!
We hope you’re able to join us on March 25-26, 2021 at CHI Health Center Omaha, Nebraska’s Premier Conference Space!
Conference Pricing Information
Early Bird Rate (Before February 19, 2021)
Both days: $169
One day: $149
After February 19, 2021
Both days: $189
One day: $149
If registering a group of 10 or more on the same PO, check or credit card you receive a discount of $10 off each conference registration.
NETA offers a student conference pass (for full-time Higher Education students, not for K-12) for $19, as well as, a Vendor Exhibits ONLY registration for $89.
School board members are able to register for the conference complimentary. Please contact Member Services at email@example.com for more information.