As our conference gets closer, we wanted to send out a reminder of all the new and exciting things that we will be offering at our Spring 2019 Conference.
This year’s theme is “Elevate Your Game.” At NETA, our goal is to provide you with the proper skills, tools, and technology to take your classroom, or education setting, to the next level. We want you to walk away from our conference feeling empowered and capable to take what you learned at our conference and apply it directly to your needs. Below, we provide information about the conference.
Kayla Delzer: Reimagining Education: Teachers as Learners and Students as Leaders
Mike Smith: Find your Grind
Gwyneth A Jones
CHI Health Center, Omaha, NE
Save the Dates!
March 27 – Workshop Day
March 28-29, 2019, NETA Spring Conference
Benefits to Your School and District:
• Opportunity to learn about technology in education and how to implement it into your schools/classrooms starting NOW!
• Sharing what you learn with other staff members— YOU can be the change agent!
• Grow your professional learning network to continue learning all year long.
• Workshops held on Wednesday, March 27th.
Go to www.netasite.org to view workshop information.
• Vendors—nearly 100 vendor booths to visit
• Over 190 sessions available
• Learn to Code Teacher + Student Workshop
Register early, space is limited!
• Playgrounds—explore the newest technologies
• Participating state partners: CSTA, Learning Forward
Nebraska, NAG, NILA, NSBEA, NSLA & NeWP
• Friday’s Prize Drawings!
• Are you looking for ways to bring a new energy to growth and leadership in your school district? Don’t miss this experience with Dr. Mike Lucas, Superintendent of York Public Schools and Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Superintendent of Fall Creek School District in Wisconsin on March 27, 2019, 1:30–7:30 p.m. & March 28, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
• Full Conference Registration (2 days)—$149 (early bird rate) After February 22 cost is $169
• One-Day Conference Registration—$119 (early bird rate) After February 22 cost is $139