Mark Your Calendars: March 24-26, 2021
Workshops will be held on March 24, 2021 at the Hilton Omaha
Conference will be held on March 25-26, 2021 at the CHI Health Center Omaha
What YOU and YOUR SCHOOL Receive from Attending the 2021 Spring NETA Conference:
- Over 200+ featured, breakout, and interactive educational technology sessions from which to choose on Thursday and Friday
- Numerous hands-on workshops designed to give you a more in-depth experience
- Nationally recognized Speakers
- Playgrounds where YOU can personally experience the Newest Technologies
- Opportunity to meet and interact with Over 100 Exhibitors
- Networking Opportunities to Expand YOUR Professional Learning Network to Continue Learning Throughout the Year
- Admittance to an Esports Tournament
YOU will learn about technology in education and how you can implement it directly into your school/classrooms starting NOW!
YOU have the opportunity to share what YOU learn with YOUR staff members- YOU can be the change agent!
We hope you’re able to join us March 25-26, 2021 at CHI Health Center Omaha, Nebraska’s Premier Conference Space!
Conference Pricing Information
Early Bird Rate (Before February 19, 2021)
Both days: $169
One day: $149
After February 19, 2021
Both days: $189
One day: $149
If registering a group of 10 or more on the same PO, check or credit card you receive a discount of $10 off each conference registration.
NETA offers a student conference pass (for full-time Higher Education students, not for K-12) for $19, as well as, a Vendor Exhibits ONLY registration for $89.
School board members are able to register for the conference complimentary. Please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.