Mark Your Calendars: April 18-20, 2018
Workshops will be held on April 18, 2018 & April 19, 2018
Conference will be held on April 19-20, 2018
What YOU and YOUR SCHOOL Receive from Attending the 2018 Spring NETA Conference:
- Over 200+ featured, breakout, and interactive educational technology sessions from which to choose on Thursday and Friday
- Numerous hands-on workshops designed to give you a more in-depth experience
- Nationally recognized Speakers
- Admittance to an Innovation Lab
- Playgrounds where YOU can personally experience the Newest Technologies
- Opportunity to meet and interact with Over 100 Exhibitors
- Networking Opportunities to Expand YOUR Professional Learning Network to Continue Learning Throughout the Year
YOU will learn about technology in education and how you can implement it directly into your school/classrooms starting NOW!
YOU have the opportunity to share what YOU learn with YOUR staff members- YOU can be the change agent!
We hope you’re able to join us April 18-20, 2018 at CenturyLink Center Omaha, Nebraska’s Premier Conference Space!
Conference Pricing Information
Early Bird Rate (Before March 16, 2018)
Both days: $149
One day: $119
After March 16, 2018
Both days: $169
One day: $139
If registering a group of 10 or more on the same PO, check or credit card you receive a discount of $10 off each two day conference registration or $5 off each one day registration.
NETA offers a student conference pass (for full-time Higher Education students, not for K-12) for $39, as well as, a Vendor Exhibits ONLY registration for $69.
School board members are able to register for the conference complimentary. Please contact NETA’s Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.