Update – At this time, the NETA Board and leadership have concluded that – despite our best efforts to proceed – now is simply not the time to hold our event. As a result of the evolving public health concerns around coronavirus (COVID-19) and in the best interests of everyone involved, the NETA Board and leadership made the difficult, but necessary decision not to hold the NETA Spring Conference on March 25-27, 2020.
Click here to view an overview of the Corporate Partnership and Exhibitor benefits!
Why Exhibit at the 2020 Spring NETA Conference?
- NETA has over 5,500 members and is one of the top 10 ISTE affiliate ed tech conferences in the U.S. providing a better return for your marketing dollars.
- Over 2,100 influencers and decision-makers in attendance at the conference providing hundreds of potential follow-up contacts for future sales.
- Attendees comprised of school administrators, school board members, technology coordinators, classroom teachers, media specialists, and college educators.
- An expanded conference site at the CHI Health Center Omaha, within easy walking distance to evening dining and entertainment.
- Vendors will have a 10 x 10 booth instead of an 8 x 8 booth.
- Vendors will be located together in one area, with conference registration and concessions in close proximity.
- Three different times throughout the conference dedicated to visiting exhibitors.
- The ability to establish a mutually beneficial, growth relationship with one of the fastest-growing educational technology conferences in the U.S.
Julie Moore, Executive Director – 402.540.1904 – firstname.lastname@example.org